8/04/2011

From Efacehome's Coutomers

Chapter 1:My business trip
As we know,China is the first-class manufacturing nation all over the world.
Lots of people around me always talking about that Chinese goods are very cheap.
I had a  business trip to China in 2009 by chance.My favorite thing was shopping on weekend when I worked in China,I bought many gifts for my family and friends.
Later,I get to  know taobao from a Chinese colleague Wang.Wang told me she had not gone to markets for more than half a year,she bought all her living goods from online  store,especially taobao store.
I also fell into love with taobao,it is much more cheap than entity store.
Chapter 2:I am very sad
Two month later,my mission was finished,I backed home.The gifts I bought in China are very welcome to my family and friends.
They didn`t believe a jeans only cost 98  CNY,they guessed it cost at least 98 USD,because the quality is really good.
I couldn`t forget taobao though I left China,I surfed on taobao in spare time.
But I seldom  bought any more,because taobao cannot accept USD or Euro,and the international shipping cost too much.
Chapter 3:Thanks for efacehome
One day,I chatted with an taobao seller,he introduced an taobao purchase agent to me.
I login its website  http://www.efacehome.com/ and know more information about taobao,international shipping,international payment and so on.
At first I was worried about this company,only buy some small thing to have a try.
My worries is unnecessary,I  got my parcel half an month later,everything is prefect.
Efacehome help me save a lot of shipping fee,its discount on EMS is 50%
Chapter 4:I love China,love shopping
From the beginning of 2010,I use efacehome`s service for more than a year.
It  is a professional and reliable Chinese online purchase agent.
It can help you buy almost  everything from Chinese online stores.
High-class service ,fast speed, excellent quality are the constant pursuance of efacehome.
I made a friend in an shopping  group,he buy Chinese goods through another purchase agent,and feel not so good to his agent.
I introduced efacehome to him,efacehome satisfied him well.
Chapter 5:Thanksgiving Year of efacehome
I read an news from efacehome a few days ago, 2011 is its Thanksgiving Year.To thank all customers ,the service fee rate reduce to 7% ,it is really a favorite price.
And I also want to say "thanks" to efacehome,with its help,shopping from China will not be a drag anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment